Milano Toons 001 Milano Toons 001

Uh-oh! Star Syndicate has competition!

One improvement I like about your compilation versus theirs: an active menu button to click out of the flash in case you don't like what you have to see. Well, they are over 150; you have some catching up to do. Good luck!

MilanoCrew responds:

hah

Daily2oon08212005 Daily2oon08212005

congratulations!

You officially have the most flashes on NGs. 150 strong and not gonna stop anytime soon :)

FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2 FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2

OMG FIFEN!

I loved the last one, and this one is just as awesome! I admit, I'm a sucker for parody flashes ^_^ I tried to put your last FFNG in the collections page, but they didn't add it. Maybe after seeing this one, they'll reconsider? And I guess you're keeping SBC as the main villian, that's cool.

Natural Flight Natural Flight

Cool to see it from start to finish

I recognised the kite and butterfly from the art thread. The finished product came out amazing. It would be futile to say what to do and what not to do, cos' this is how flash should be done. It should be getting more attention, but whatever; they all can't be front page.

Graphics: FBF with slight enhancements such as tweening, rich colour palette, smooth frame rate

Style: Not typical violent, perverted, spammy junk, yet pulls it off magnificantly.

Sound: A nice relaxed beat

Violence: overrated lol

Interactivity: it's a flash movie; everything that needed to work did

Humor: it's not a humourous movie, nor does it need to be

Power Shutdown Power Shutdown

2nd glock movie by you

An alliance, perhaps? Eh, what do I know? Just don't forget that the mighty ketchup man existed before glocks, d'accord? Decent movie, showing the authors basic strengths (humour). 3/5

JackNicholson responds:

Not an alliance at all, just feel like joining gg.. lol My crew still exist and is still independant, movies Ill do with the gg will be completly different from my otehrs so judge them apart

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! XI !!!JUMP AROUND!!! XI

Genius!

11th in the series!! Woot! Pure genius! My fav. is #2,; the music fits it perfectly! The thumbs= way up!!!

5/5

GoldenClock responds:

:O

physux project physux project

Great Animation; slow beginning

I think that slow beginning is what is hampering your score, cos the animation is really ace. It's an unfortunate shame that our generation doesn't have an attention span anymore, but whatever, the people who actually watched the film can see that it is a good film.

Daily2oon07312005 Daily2oon07312005

Best Daily 2oons in a while

Even though it is a compiliation of previous Daily2oons, you did a great job of selecting the best ones and compacting them into this flash. You should do this every month to highlight that quality films DO get submitted to Daily2oons.

5/5

TheStarSyndicate responds:

that's the idea :)

Framed Randomly Framed Randomly

You drew that FBF?

then one simple conclusion: 5/5

ArneTheTurtle responds:

Each frame, individually yah.

Rasputine Rasputine

Hey Jitan

That At&T natural voices programme is incredible. Did you get all of the voices? (cos it'd be cool if you did another movie with the french and spanish voices as well) Keep up the good work, buddy; if you keep submitting like this, you'll be one of the top submitters.