Milano Toons 001 Milano Toons 001

Uh-oh! Star Syndicate has competition!

One improvement I like about your compilation versus theirs: an active menu button to click out of the flash in case you don't like what you have to see. Well, they are over 150; you have some catching up to do. Good luck!

MilanoCrew responds:

hah

Daily2oon08212005 Daily2oon08212005

congratulations!

You officially have the most flashes on NGs. 150 strong and not gonna stop anytime soon :)

FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2 FinalFantasy:Newgrounds 2

OMG FIFEN!

I loved the last one, and this one is just as awesome! I admit, I'm a sucker for parody flashes ^_^ I tried to put your last FFNG in the collections page, but they didn't add it. Maybe after seeing this one, they'll reconsider? And I guess you're keeping SBC as the main villian, that's cool.

Project: Monochrome Project: Monochrome

5/5 and you know why....

Another good AS'd game by G_G. You did a good job coding this game, it's very tight. And of course, because you put effort in it, you get an instant 5. Glad to see that you can write reviews again ;)

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Me too. Thanks for the 5!

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

I'm going into a coma....

(drooooooooools) StarCraft delight................ (drooooooools) Authethic sounds..................... (drooooooooooooools) Graphics from the game and cool special effects/modified characters........(slips into coma from over-stimulation).....................

Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

Another good Denvish game

But that doesn't surprise me, since I read through all of your AS posts in the Flash BBS.
Graphics: Good, albeit a bit tiny, perhaps less squares, or a bigger size screen? I dunno
Style: Very original, I like games that make you think
Sound: it's 10kbs, I forgive you (I'm such an audiophile, though)
Violence: it didn't need any
Interactivity: It clicked when I wanted it to click sans delay; excellent work!
Humor: not needed again
Overall: great game, needs bigger screen and audio, but honestly don't change a thing (I can adjust myself)

Just outta curiousity, though, these games you are submitting are obviously for GoG (which, honestly, I've never been on before), but are you gonna do any for Crazy Monkey Games? Again, just outta curiousity (must be the journalistic side of me :/ )